Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Recurrent pancreatitis as a rare complication of duodenal levodopa infusion treatment
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1308–1310, August 2013
How to Cite
Jitkritsadakul, O., Jagota, P., Petchrutchatachart, S., Sansopha, L., Rerknimitr, R. and Bhidayasiri, R. (2013), Recurrent pancreatitis as a rare complication of duodenal levodopa infusion treatment. Mov. Disord., 28: 1308–1310. doi: 10.1002/mds.25347
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012