Ignacio Rubio-Agusti and Miryam Carecchio contributed equally to this article.
Movement Disorders in Adult Patients With Classical Galactosemia
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 804–810, June 2013
How to Cite
Rubio-Agusti, I., Carecchio, M., Bhatia, K. P., Kojovic, M., Parees, I., Chandrashekar, H. S., Footitt, E. J., Burke, D., Edwards, M. J., Lachmann, R. H.L. and Murphy, E. (2013), Movement Disorders in Adult Patients With Classical Galactosemia. Mov. Disord., 28: 804–810. doi: 10.1002/mds.25348
Funding agencies:This work was undertaken at UCLH/UCL, which received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centers' funding scheme. Mark J. Edwards is supported by a grant from the NIHR.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1White matter microstructure pathology in classic galactosemia revealed by neurite orientation dispersion and density imaging, Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease, 2014,, , , , , ,