Ignacio Rubio-Agusti and Miryam Carecchio contributed equally to this article.
Movement Disorders in Adult Patients With Classical Galactosemia
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 804–810, June 2013
How to Cite
Rubio-Agusti, I., Carecchio, M., Bhatia, K. P., Kojovic, M., Parees, I., Chandrashekar, H. S., Footitt, E. J., Burke, D., Edwards, M. J., Lachmann, R. H.L. and Murphy, E. (2013), Movement Disorders in Adult Patients With Classical Galactosemia. Mov. Disord., 28: 804–810. doi: 10.1002/mds.25348
Funding agencies:This work was undertaken at UCLH/UCL, which received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centers' funding scheme. Mark J. Edwards is supported by a grant from the NIHR.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.