Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Functional movement disorders are not uncommon in the elderly
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 540–543, April 2013
How to Cite
Batla, A., Stamelou, M., Edwards, M. J., Pareés, I., Saifee, T. A., Fox, Z. and Bhatia, K. P. (2013), Functional movement disorders are not uncommon in the elderly. Mov. Disord., 28: 540–543. doi: 10.1002/mds.25350
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychogenic Movement Disorders, CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learning in Neurology, 2013, 19, 1383, , ,