Current address for Dr. Williams: Biogen Idec, Cambridge, MA, USA.
Cardiovascular and mortality risks in Parkinson's disease patients treated with entacapone
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 490–497, April 2013
How to Cite
Graham, D. J., Williams, J. R., Hsueh, Y.-H., Calia, K., Levenson, M., Pinheiro, S. P., MaCurdy, T. E., Shih, D., Worrall, C. and Kelman, J. A. (2013), Cardiovascular and mortality risks in Parkinson's disease patients treated with entacapone. Mov. Disord., 28: 490–497. doi: 10.1002/mds.25351
Funding agencies: This study was funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under an intra-agency agreement. The views expressed are the authors and not necessarily those of the CMS, the FDA, or the Department of Health and Human Services.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.