Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Sustained relief of generalized dystonia despite prolonged interruption of deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1431–1434, September 2013
How to Cite
Cheung, T., Zhang, C., Rudolph, J., Alterman, R. L. and Tagliati, M. (2013), Sustained relief of generalized dystonia despite prolonged interruption of deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 28: 1431–1434. doi: 10.1002/mds.25353
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deep brain stimulation in the treatment of Holmes tremor – A long-term case observation, Neurologia i Neurochirurgia Polska, 2014, 48, 4, 292, , , , , , ,
- 4Relapse of tardive dystonia after globus pallidus deep-brain stimulation discontinuation, Journal of Neurology, 2014, 261, 8, 1636, , , , ,