Funding agencies: This study was supported by Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG), Brazil. Maira Tonidandel Barbosa, MD, PhD, received a postdoctoral scholarship from FAPEMIG, Brazil. Paulo Caramelli receives research grants from CNPq (Bolsa de Produtividade em Pesquisa) and FAPEMIG (Bolsista Pesquisador Mineiro), Brazil.
Prevalence and clinical classification of tremor in elderly—A community-based survey in Brazil
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 640–646, May 2013
How to Cite
Barbosa, M. T., Caramelli, P., Cunningham, M. C. Q., Maia, D. P., Lima-Costa, M. F. F. and Cardoso, F. (2013), Prevalence and clinical classification of tremor in elderly—A community-based survey in Brazil. Mov. Disord., 28: 640–646. doi: 10.1002/mds.25355
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: F.C. has received honoraria from Moksha8 and Roche and a research grant from FAPEMIG.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Epidemiology Characteristics of Constipation for General Population, Pediatric Population, and Elderly Population in China, Gastroenterology Research and Practice, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Older Age Relates to Worsening of Fine Motor Skills: A Population-Based Study of Middle-Aged and Elderly Persons, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 2014, 6,, , , , , , , ,
- 3Use of efficacy probability maps for the post-operative programming of deep brain stimulation in essential tremor, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 12, 1341, , , , ,