Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
The Vatican Meeting on Neuroprotection for Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: The Vatican Conference on Neuroprotection in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January 2013
How to Cite
Olanow, C. W., Obeso, J. A. and Stocchi, F. (2013), The Vatican Meeting on Neuroprotection for Parkinson's Disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/mds.25356
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- 1Obstacles to the development of a neuroprotective therapy for Parkinson's disease. Mov Disord 2013;28:3–7., .
- 3The genetics of Parkinson's disease: progress and therapeutic implications. Mov Disord 2013;28:14–23., , .
- 5Parkinson's disease and alpha synuclein: is Parkinson's disease a prion-like disorder? Mov Disord 2013;28:31–40., .
- 11Trophic gene therapy for Parkinson's disease. Mov Disord 2013;28:96–109., .
- 12Cell therapy for Parkinson's disease: what next? Mov Disord 2013:110–115., .