Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: E. Ray Dorsey receives research support from Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, Google, and the Verizon Foundation, has received compensation for consulting services for Medtronic, and owns stock options in ConsultingMD. Allison W. Willis receives funding from the National Institute of Health and the St. Louis Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association
Caring for the majority
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 261–262, March 2013
How to Cite
Dorsey, E. R. and Willis, A. W. (2013), Caring for the majority. Mov. Disord., 28: 261–262. doi: 10.1002/mds.25357
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.