This study is based in part on data from the National Health Insurance Research Database provided by the Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, Taiwan and managed by the National Health Research Institutes. The interpretations and conclusions contained herein do not represent those of the Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, or the National Health Research Institutes.
Letters: New Observations
Increased risk of parkinsonism following chronic periodontitis: A retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1307–1308, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, T.-C., Sheu, J.-J., Lin, H.-C. and Jensen, D. A. (2013), Increased risk of parkinsonism following chronic periodontitis: A retrospective cohort study. Mov. Disord., 28: 1307–1308. doi: 10.1002/mds.25359
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.