Trial Registration: clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00724048.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pridopidine in Huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1407–1415, September 2013
How to Cite
The Huntington Study Group HART Investigators (2013), A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pridopidine in Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1407–1415. doi: 10.1002/mds.25362
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Per Huntington Study Group (HSG) guidelines, no steering committee member, investigator, or coordinator had a personal financial relationship with Neurosearch.
Full financial disclosures may be found in the online version of the article. A complete acknowledgment list for The Huntington Study Group HART Investigators may be found in the Appendix.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.