Trial Registration: clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00724048.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pridopidine in Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1407–1415, September 2013
How to Cite
The Huntington Study Group HART Investigators (2013), A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pridopidine in Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1407–1415. doi: 10.1002/mds.25362
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Per Huntington Study Group (HSG) guidelines, no steering committee member, investigator, or coordinator had a personal financial relationship with Neurosearch.
Full financial disclosures may be found in the online version of the article. A complete acknowledgment list for The Huntington Study Group HART Investigators may be found in the Appendix.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.