Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Progressive ataxia associated with scarring skin lesions and vertical gaze palsy
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 443–445, April 2013
How to Cite
Ganos, C., Biskup, S., Kleinmichel, S., Zittel, S., Schunke, O., Gerloff, C. and Münchau, A. (2013), Progressive ataxia associated with scarring skin lesions and vertical gaze palsy. Mov. Disord., 28: 443–445. doi: 10.1002/mds.25363
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1New treatments for the motor symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology, 2014, 7, 6, 761, ,