Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: CWO, KK, OR, WP, AHS, ME and FS all received consulting fees from Novartis and Orion. ML received consulting fees from Orion. HN was an employee of Orion.
Factors predictive of the development of Levodopa-induced dyskinesia and wearing-off in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1064–1071, July 2013
How to Cite
Warren Olanow, C., Kieburtz, K., Rascol, O., Poewe, W., Schapira, A. H., Emre, M., Nissinen, H., Leinonen, M., Stocchi, F. and Stalevo Reduction in Dyskinesia Evaluation in Parkinson's Disease (STRIDE-PD) Investigators (2013), Factors predictive of the development of Levodopa-induced dyskinesia and wearing-off in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1064–1071. doi: 10.1002/mds.25364
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.