Funding agencies: The study was supported by a grant from the Junta de Castilla y León 2008.
Impact of placebo assignment in clinical trials of tic disorders
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1288–1292, August 2013
How to Cite
Cubo, E., González, M., Singer, H., Mahone, E. M., Scahill, L., Müller-Vahl, K. R., de la Fuente-Fernández, R., Armesto, D. and Kompoliti, K. (2013), Impact of placebo assignment in clinical trials of tic disorders. Mov. Disord., 28: 1288–1292. doi: 10.1002/mds.25365
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
This article first published online ahead of print on 13 February 2013. It has since been updated. Dr. Mahone's name had been misspelled.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Functional MRI-navigated Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Over Supplementary Motor Area in Chronic Tic Disorders, Brain Stimulation, 2013,, , , , , , , ,