Funding agencies: This study was supported by Parkinson's UK and the Lockhart Parkinson's Disease Research Fund.
Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson's disease: Magnetic resonance imaging study
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 832–836, June 2013
How to Cite
Ford, A. H., Duncan, G. W., Firbank, M. J., Yarnall, A. J., Khoo, T. K., Burn, D. J. and O'Brien, J. T. (2013), Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson's disease: Magnetic resonance imaging study. Mov. Disord., 28: 832–836. doi: 10.1002/mds.25367
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Professor O′Brien has received grants from NIHR, MRC, Alzheimer′s Research UK, and has received honoraria from Lilly, GE Healthcare, Pfizer and Lundbeck in the past two years and acted as consultant for GE Healthcare, Bayer Healthcare and TauRx.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The human cytomegalovirus non-coding Beta2.7 RNA as a novel therapeutic for Parkinson's disease – Translational research with no translation, Virus Research, 2015,, , , ,