Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Diffuse lewy body disease presenting as corticobasal syndrome and progressive supranuclear palsy syndrome
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1153–1155, July 2013
How to Cite
Haug, A., Boyer, P. and Kluger, B. (2013), Diffuse lewy body disease presenting as corticobasal syndrome and progressive supranuclear palsy syndrome. Mov. Disord., 28: 1153–1155. doi: 10.1002/mds.25368
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Differentiating between visual hallucination-free dementia with Lewy bodies and corticobasal syndrome on the basis of neuropsychology and perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography, Alzheimer's Research & Therapy, 2014, 6, 9, 71, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,