Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Diffuse lewy body disease presenting as corticobasal syndrome and progressive supranuclear palsy syndrome
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1153–1155, July 2013
How to Cite
Haug, A., Boyer, P. and Kluger, B. (2013), Diffuse lewy body disease presenting as corticobasal syndrome and progressive supranuclear palsy syndrome. Mov. Disord., 28: 1153–1155. doi: 10.1002/mds.25368
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.