Funding agencies: This study was supported by Jake's Ride for Dystonia research grant through the Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia & Parkinson Foundation (to Ana Westenberger), a research grant from the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (to Ana Westenberger), a Habilitation Fellowship for Women Researchers from the University of Lübeck, Germany (to Ana Westenberger), a “Medical Excellence” Doctoral Scholarship from the University of Lübeck, Germany (to Sascha Heinitz), intramural funding from the Medical Faculty of the Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel (to Inga Nagel and Reiner Siebert), and a grant from the Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation (to Christine Klein).
X-linked Dystonia-Parkinsonism manifesting in a female patient due to atypical turner syndrome
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 675–678, May 2013
How to Cite
Westenberger, A., Rosales, R. L., Heinitz, S., Freimann, K., Lee, L. V., Jamora, R. D., Ng, A. R., Domingo, A., Lohmann, K., Walter, U., Gölnitz, U., Rolfs, A., Nagel, I., Gillessen-Kaesbach, G., Siebert, R., Dressler, D. and Klein, C. (2013), X-linked Dystonia-Parkinsonism manifesting in a female patient due to atypical turner syndrome. Mov. Disord., 28: 675–678. doi: 10.1002/mds.25369
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genome sequencing identifies a novel mutation in ATP1A3 in a family with dystonia in females only, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 1, 187, , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3New insights into the genetics of X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism (XDP, DYT3), European Journal of Human Genetics, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,