Chang-he Shi and Shi-lei Sun contributed equally to this article.
Letters: New Observation
PRRT2 gene mutations in familial and sporadic paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia cases
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1313–1314, August 2013
How to Cite
Shi, C.-h., Sun, S.-l., Wang, J.-l., Liu, A.-q., Miao, W., Avinash, C., Mao, X., Tang, B.-s. and Xu, Y.-m. (2013), PRRT2 gene mutations in familial and sporadic paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia cases. Mov. Disord., 28: 1313–1314. doi: 10.1002/mds.25370
Funding agencies: This study was supported by grant 81070920 from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (to Yu-ming Xu), grant 81130021 from the State Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (to Bei-sha Tang), grant from the youth innovation fund of the first affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University (to Chang-he Shi)
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genotype–phenotype correlation in a cohort of paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia cases, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014, 340, 1-2, 91, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2IFITMs Restrict the Replication of Multiple Pathogenic Viruses, Journal of Molecular Biology, 2013, 425, 24, 4937, , , ,