Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Parkinson's Disease and Alpha Synuclein: Is Parkinson's Disease a Prion-Like Disorder?
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: The Vatican Conference on Neuroprotection in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 31–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Olanow, C. W. and Brundin, P. (2013), Parkinson's Disease and Alpha Synuclein: Is Parkinson's Disease a Prion-Like Disorder?. Mov. Disord., 28: 31–40. doi: 10.1002/mds.25373
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetics of Parkinson's disease – state of the art, 2013, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, S23,
- 2Stem cell grafting in parkinsonism – Why, how and when, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, S150, , ,
- 3An overview of the diverse roles of G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) in the pathophysiology of various human diseases, Biotechnology Advances, 2013, 31, 8, 1676, , ,
- 4Factors and processes modulating phenotypes in neuronopathic lysosomal storage diseases, Metabolic Brain Disease, 2013,, , , , , ,
- 6Parkinson's disease dementia: convergence of α-synuclein, tau and amyloid-β pathologies, Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 2013, 14, 9, 626, , ,
- 7Pluripotent stem cell-derived dopaminergic neurons as models of neurodegeneration, Future Neurology, 2013, 8, 6, 649, , , , ,
- 8Subthalamic neurostimulation for Parkinson's disease with early fluctuations: balancing the risks and benefits, The Lancet Neurology, 2013, 12, 10, 1025, ,
- 10Zinc finger protein 219-like (ZNF219L) and Sox9a regulate synuclein-γ2 (sncgb) expression in the developing notochord of zebrafish, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2013, 442, 3-4, 189, , , , , ,
- 11α-Synuclein in the olfactory system in Parkinson’s disease: role of neural connections on spreading pathology, Brain Structure and Function, 2013,, , , ,
- 12Parkinson’s Disease: Medical and Surgical Treatment, 2013,,