Funding agencies: This study was supported by the Prinses Beatrix Fund. Justus L. Groen received an AMC Graduate School Scholarship. Marina A. J. Tijssen received research support from the Prinses Beatrix Fund. The Prinses Beatrix Fund did not have a role in the design or conduct of the study; in the collection, management, analysis, or interpretation of the data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the article.
Is TOR1A a risk factor in adult-onset primary torsion dystonia?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 827–831, June 2013
How to Cite
Groen, J. L., Ritz, K., Tanck, M. W., van de Warrenburg, B. P., van Hilten, J. J., Aramideh, M., Baas, F. and Tijssen, M. A. J. (2013), Is TOR1A a risk factor in adult-onset primary torsion dystonia?. Mov. Disord., 28: 827–831. doi: 10.1002/mds.25381
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association analysis of TOR1A polymorphisms rs2296793 and rs3842225 in a Chinese population with cervical dystonia, Neuroscience Letters, 2016, 612, 185, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Lack of association between TOR1A and THAP1 mutations and sporadic adult-onset primary focal dystonia in a Chinese population, Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2016, 142, 26, , , , , , ,
- 3TOR1Apolymorphisms in a Russian cohort with primary focal/segmental dystonia, International Journal of Neuroscience, 2015, 125, 9, 671, , , ,
- 4Val66Met polymorphism of brain-derived neurotrophic factor is associated with idiopathic dystonia, Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, 2015, 22, 3, 575, , , ,
- 5DRD1 rare variants associated with tardive-like dystonia: A pilot pathway sequencing study in dystonia, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 782, , , , ,