Funding agencies: This study was supported by the Prinses Beatrix Fund. Justus L. Groen received an AMC Graduate School Scholarship. Marina A. J. Tijssen received research support from the Prinses Beatrix Fund. The Prinses Beatrix Fund did not have a role in the design or conduct of the study; in the collection, management, analysis, or interpretation of the data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the article.
Is TOR1A a risk factor in adult-onset primary torsion dystonia?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 827–831, June 2013
How to Cite
Groen, J. L., Ritz, K., Tanck, M. W., van de Warrenburg, B. P., van Hilten, J. J., Aramideh, M., Baas, F. and Tijssen, M. A. J. (2013), Is TOR1A a risk factor in adult-onset primary torsion dystonia?. Mov. Disord., 28: 827–831. doi: 10.1002/mds.25381
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.