Funding agencies: The UK Parkinson's Disease Society a provided support for assessment of subjects in the UK. Funding also was provided by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) (U01NS043127). The Rush University authors are supported by through the Parkinson's Disease Foundation Parkinson's Research Center.
How to identify tremor dominant and postural instability/gait difficulty groups with the movement disorder society unified Parkinson's disease rating scale: Comparison with the unified Parkinson's disease rating scale
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 668–670, May 2013
How to Cite
Stebbins, G. T., Goetz, C. G., Burn, D. J., Jankovic, J., Khoo, T. K. and Tilley, B. C. (2013), How to identify tremor dominant and postural instability/gait difficulty groups with the movement disorder society unified Parkinson's disease rating scale: Comparison with the unified Parkinson's disease rating scale. Mov. Disord., 28: 668–670. doi: 10.1002/mds.25383
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: The MDS received unrestricted grants for the development of the UPDRS revision program from: Boehringer-Ingelheim USA, GlaxoSmithKline, and Pfizer, Inc. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.