W.V. is a Senior Clinical Investigator of the Research Foundation–Flanders (FWO).
Slowing of saccadic eye movements in sporadic Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 291–293, March 2013
How to Cite
Fockaert, N., Van Orshoven, M., Cras, P., Van Broeckhoven, C., Demaerel, P. and Vandenberghe, W. (2013), Slowing of saccadic eye movements in sporadic Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 291–293. doi: 10.1002/mds.25384
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012