Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: This work was conducted through funding from the National Human Genome Research Institute Intramural Research Program.
Chediak-Higashi syndrome presenting as young-onset levodopa-responsive parkinsonism
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 127–129, February 2013
How to Cite
Bhambhani, V., Introne, W. J., Lungu, C., Cullinane, A. and Toro, C. (2013), Chediak-Higashi syndrome presenting as young-onset levodopa-responsive parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 28: 127–129. doi: 10.1002/mds.25386
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Towards the targeted management of Chediak-Higashi syndrome, Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 2014, 9, 1, 132, , , ,