Funding agencies. This study was self-supported by the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences of KU Leuven and CARA, Belgian Road Safety Institute. Dr. Uc is supported by a Merit Review grant from Rehabilitation Research and Development Branch, US Department of Veterans Affairs.
Validation of a screening battery to predict driving fitness in people with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 671–674, May 2013
How to Cite
Devos, H., Vandenberghe, W., Nieuwboer, A., Tant, M., De Weerdt, W., Dawson, J. D. and Uc, E. Y. (2013), Validation of a screening battery to predict driving fitness in people with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 671–674. doi: 10.1002/mds.25387
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Drivers with Parkinson’s disease: are the symptoms of PD associated with restricted driving practices?, Journal of Neurology, 2013, 260, 10, 2562, , , ,