Funding agencies: This work was supported by a Career Development Fellowship from Parkinson's UK to Leonora Wilkinson.
Selective executive dysfunction but intact risky decision-making in early Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1104–1109, July 2013
How to Cite
Holl, A. K., Wilkinson, L., Tabrizi, S. J., Painold, A. and Jahanshahi, M. (2013), Selective executive dysfunction but intact risky decision-making in early Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1104–1109. doi: 10.1002/mds.25388
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Risk-taking and pathological gambling behavior in Huntingtonâ€™s disease, Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , ,