Funding agencies: This publication was made possible by Grant Number EB007163 from NIBIB/NIH.
High-resolution tracking of motor disorders in Parkinson's disease during unconstrained activity
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1080–1087, July 2013
How to Cite
Roy, S. H., Cole, B. T., Gilmore, L. D., De Luca, C. J., Thomas, C. A., Saint-Hilaire, M. M. and Nawab, S. H. (2013), High-resolution tracking of motor disorders in Parkinson's disease during unconstrained activity. Mov. Disord., 28: 1080–1087. doi: 10.1002/mds.25391
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Carlo De Luca is the president and founder of Delsys, Inc., which provided the sensor data acquisition system.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.