Funding agencies: This work was been funded by the Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente 2012).
The syndrome of deafness-dystonia: Clinical and genetic heterogeneity
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 795–803, June 2013
How to Cite
Kojovic, M., Pareés, I., Lampreia, T., Pienczk-Reclawowicz, K., Xiromerisiou, G., Rubio-Agusti, I., Kramberger, M., Carecchio, M., Alazami, A. M., Brancati, F., Slawek, J., Pirtosek, Z., Valente, E. M., Alkuraya, F. S., Edwards, M. J. and Bhatia, K. P. (2013), The syndrome of deafness-dystonia: Clinical and genetic heterogeneity. Mov. Disord., 28: 795–803. doi: 10.1002/mds.25394
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.