Funding agencies: The study was funded by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.
Long-term safety and efficacy of preladenant in subjects with fluctuating Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 817–820, June 2013
How to Cite
Factor, S. A., Wolski, K., Togasaki, D. M., Huyck, S., Cantillon, M., Ho, T.W., Hauser, R. A. and Pourcher, E. (2013), Long-term safety and efficacy of preladenant in subjects with fluctuating Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 817–820. doi: 10.1002/mds.25395
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Stewart A. Factor has not received any remuneration in relation to preladenant from Schering-Plough or Merck & Co., Inc. Susan Huyck is an employee of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. Kenneth Wolski, T.W. Ho, and Marc Cantillon are former employees of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. Robert A. Hauser has received remuneration for consultative and advisory services related to preladenant. Emmanuelle Pourcher has received honoraria for consultancy related to preladenant.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.