Anne Roubergue and Emmanuel Roze contributed equally to this work.
Letters: New Observations
The multiple faces of the ATP1A3-related dystonic movement disorder
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1457–1459, September 2013
How to Cite
Roubergue, A., Roze, E., Vuillaumier-Barrot, S., Fontenille, M.-J., Méneret, A., Vidailhet, M., Fontaine, B., Doummar, D., Philibert, B., Riant, F. and Nicole, S. (2013), The multiple faces of the ATP1A3-related dystonic movement disorder. Mov. Disord., 28: 1457–1459. doi: 10.1002/mds.25396
Funding agencies: This study was supported by Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (Inserm), Université Pierre et Marie Curie-Paris 6 (UPMC), Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Institut du Cerveau et de la Moëlle Epinière (ICM), and Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante (AFHA).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.