Funding agencies: This study was partially supported by a grant from the Italian Ministry of Health (grant GR-2009–1577482) and the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia (grant 175095).
White matter abnormalities in Parkinson's disease patients with glucocerebrosidase gene mutations
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 772–778, June 2013
How to Cite
Agosta, F., Kostic, V. S., Davidovic, K., Kresojević, N., Sarro, L., Svetel, M., Stanković, I., Comi, G., Klein, C. and Filippi, M. (2013), White matter abnormalities in Parkinson's disease patients with glucocerebrosidase gene mutations. Mov. Disord., 28: 772–778. doi: 10.1002/mds.25397
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to disclose.
Full financial disclosures may be found in the online version of the article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Gaucher-related synucleinopathies: The examination of sporadic neurodegeneration from a rare (disease) angle, Progress in Neurobiology, 2015, 125, 47, , ,
- 2The emergence of Parkinson disease among patients with Gaucher disease, Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2015, 29, 2, 249, , ,
- 3The Evolving Role of Diffusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Movement Disorders, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 11, , , , ,