Funding agencies: This work was supported in part by grants from the National Science Council in Taiwan (NSC 101-2314-B-182A-064), the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CMRPG 3A029 and CMRPG3B138), and the National Core Facility Program for Biotechnology (Bioinformatics Consortium of Taiwan; NSC 100-2319-B-010-002).
Letters: New Observations
Mutations of proline-rich transmembrane protein-2 and paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia in Taiwan
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1459–1460, September 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C., Lee, Y.-S., Shih, C.-C., Wu, T. and Chen, C.-M. (2013), Mutations of proline-rich transmembrane protein-2 and paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia in Taiwan. Mov. Disord., 28: 1459–1460. doi: 10.1002/mds.25399
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 101-2314-B-182A-064
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPG 3A029, CMRPG3B138
- National Core Facility Program for Biotechnology
- Bioinformatics Consortium of Taiwan; NSC. Grant Number: 100-2319-B-010-002
This article has been cited by: