Funding agencies: This work was supported by grant R01 NS042859 from the National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD) and by the Claire O'Neil Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University, New York, NY).
The inferior olivary nucleus: A postmortem study of essential tremor cases versus controls
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 779–786, June 2013
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Babij, R., Cortés, E., Vonsattel, J.-P. G. and Faust, P. L. (2013), The inferior olivary nucleus: A postmortem study of essential tremor cases versus controls. Mov. Disord., 28: 779–786. doi: 10.1002/mds.25400
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1From Neurons to Neuron Neighborhoods: the Rewiring of the Cerebellar Cortex in Essential Tremor, The Cerebellum, 2014, 13, 4, 501,
- 3Neuroimaging essentials in essential tremor: A systematic review, NeuroImage: Clinical, 2014, 5, 217, , , ,
- 4Re-thinking the biology of essential tremor: From models to morphology, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, S88,
- 5Tremor: Pathophysiology, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, S118,
- 6Understanding Essential Tremor: Progress on the Biological Front, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2014, 14, 6,
- 8Elevated brain harmane (1-methyl-9H-pyrido[3,4-b]indole) in essential tremor cases vs. controls, NeuroToxicology, 2013, 38, 131, , , , , , ,
- 9Microarray Analysis of Transcriptome of Medulla Identifies Potential Biomarkers for Parkinson’s Disease, International Journal of Genomics, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 10The Pathophysiology of Essential Tremor and Parkinson’s Tremor, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 9, , , ,
- 11Understanding the pathophysiology of essential tremor through advanced neuroimaging: A review, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2013, 335, 1-2, 9, , ,