Funding agencies: This work was supported by grant R01 NS042859 from the National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD) and by the Claire O'Neil Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University, New York, NY).
The inferior olivary nucleus: A postmortem study of essential tremor cases versus controls
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 779–786, June 2013
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Babij, R., Cortés, E., Vonsattel, J.-P. G. and Faust, P. L. (2013), The inferior olivary nucleus: A postmortem study of essential tremor cases versus controls. Mov. Disord., 28: 779–786. doi: 10.1002/mds.25400
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.