Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Biomarker for mild cognitive impairment: Is short latency afferent inhibition the answer?
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1171–1172, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, R. (2013), Biomarker for mild cognitive impairment: Is short latency afferent inhibition the answer?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1171–1172. doi: 10.1002/mds.25401
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Short latency afferent inhibition: Effects of ageing, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2016, 127, 6, 2410, , , , , , ,