Funding agencies: This study was supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke Intramural Program. Dr. Voon is a Wellcome Trust Intermediate Clinical Fellow.
Action-effect binding is decreased in motor conversion disorder: Implications for sense of agency
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1110–1116, July 2013
How to Cite
Kranick, S. M., Moore, J. W., Yusuf, N., Martinez, V. T., LaFaver, K., Edwards, M. J., Mehta, A. R., Collins, P., Harrison, N. A., Haggard, P., Hallett, M. and Voon, V. (2013), Action-effect binding is decreased in motor conversion disorder: Implications for sense of agency. Mov. Disord., 28: 1110–1116. doi: 10.1002/mds.25408
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Excitatory and inhibitory conversive experiences: neurobiological features involving positive and negative conversion symptoms, Reviews in the Neurosciences, 2016, 27, 1, , , ,
- 2The Neurology of Conciousness, 2016,, ,
- 3Discrepancy between explicit judgement of agency and implicit feeling of agency: Implications for sense of agency and its disorders, Consciousness and Cognition, 2015, 37, 1, , , ,
- 4Functional neurological disorders: mechanisms and treatment, Journal of Neurology, 2015,, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Beyond the â€œurge to moveâ€: objective measures for the study of agency in the post-Libet era, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, ,
- 6Loss of sensory attenuation in patients with functional (psychogenic) movement disorders, Brain, 2014, 137, 11, 2916, , , , , , , ,
- 7The role of alexithymia in the development of functional motor symptoms (conversion disorder), Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2014, 85, 10, 1132, , , , , ,