Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Mesencephalic cavernoma, abnormal DAT-SPECT, and corticobasal and crossed cerebellar hypoperfusion
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, page 442, April 2013
How to Cite
Magnin, E., Decavel, P., Sylvestre, G., Revenco, E., Dariel, E., Haffen, S., Moulin, T. and Rumbach, L. (2013), Mesencephalic cavernoma, abnormal DAT-SPECT, and corticobasal and crossed cerebellar hypoperfusion. Mov. Disord., 28: 442. doi: 10.1002/mds.25417
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluation and delivery of ambulatory rehabilitation for people with Parkinson's disease, Reviews in Clinical Gerontology, 2014, 24, 02, 122, ,