Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Carsten Saft and Ralf Reilmann received payment from the EHDN. The institution of Raymund A.C. Roos and Ellen P. Hart receives payment from the EHDN.
Better global and cognitive functioning in choreatic versus hypokinetic-rigid Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1142–1145, July 2013
How to Cite
Hart, E. P., Marinus, J., Burgunder, J.-M., Bentivoglio, A. R., Craufurd, D., Reilmann, R., Saft, C., Roos, R. A.C. and the REGISTRY Investigators of the European Huntington's Disease Network (2013), Better global and cognitive functioning in choreatic versus hypokinetic-rigid Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1142–1145. doi: 10.1002/mds.25422
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.