Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Neurodegenerative disorder with brain iron accumulation previously known as SENDA syndrome now genetically determined
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1051–1052, July 2013
How to Cite
Dusek, P. and Schneider, S. A. (2013), Neurodegenerative disorder with brain iron accumulation previously known as SENDA syndrome now genetically determined. Mov. Disord., 28: 1051–1052. doi: 10.1002/mds.25424
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.