Hao Deng and Kai Gao contributed equally to this work.
The VPS35 gene and Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 569–575, May 2013
How to Cite
Deng, H., Gao, K. and Jankovic, J. (2013), The VPS35 gene and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 569–575. doi: 10.1002/mds.25430
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Hao Deng was funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (81271921, 81101339), Sheng Hua Scholars Program of Central South University, China (H.D.), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2011JQ014), Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20110162110026), and Construction Fund for Key Subjects of the Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University. Kai Gao was supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of Central South University (2012zzts120). Joseph Jankovic also receives support from the National Parkinson Foundation.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Animal Models of Parkinson’s Disease: A Gateway to Therapeutics?, Neurotherapeutics, 2014, 11, 1, 92, , ,
- 2Targeting Wnt signaling at the neuroimmune interface for dopaminergic neuroprotection/repair in Parkinson's disease, Journal of Molecular Cell Biology, 2014, 6, 1, 13, , , , , , , ,
- 3The regulation and deregulation of Wnt signaling by PARK genes in health and disease, Journal of Molecular Cell Biology, 2014, 6, 1, 3, ,
- 4Genetic association of sirtuin genes and Parkinson’s disease, Journal of Neurology, 2013, 260, 9, 2237, , , , , , , , , ,
- 5The pallidopyramidal syndromes, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2013, 26, 4, 381, , ,