Hao Deng and Kai Gao contributed equally to this work.
The VPS35 gene and Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 569–575, May 2013
How to Cite
Deng, H., Gao, K. and Jankovic, J. (2013), The VPS35 gene and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 569–575. doi: 10.1002/mds.25430
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Hao Deng was funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (81271921, 81101339), Sheng Hua Scholars Program of Central South University, China (H.D.), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2011JQ014), Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20110162110026), and Construction Fund for Key Subjects of the Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University. Kai Gao was supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of Central South University (2012zzts120). Joseph Jankovic also receives support from the National Parkinson Foundation.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.