Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Is cardiac function impaired in premotor Parkinson's disease? A retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 591–596, May 2013
How to Cite
Palma, J.-A., Carmona-Abellan, M.-M., Barriobero, N., Trevino-Peinado, C., Garcia-Lopez, M., Fernandez-Jarne, E. and Luquin, M. R. (2013), Is cardiac function impaired in premotor Parkinson's disease? A retrospective cohort study. Mov. Disord., 28: 591–596. doi: 10.1002/mds.25431
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Jose-Alberto Palma and Maria-Mar Carmona-Abellan contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cardiocirculatory manifestations in Parkinson's disease patients without orthostatic hypotension, Journal of Human Hypertension, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Autonomic disorders predicting Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, S94, ,
- 4Effort training in Parkinson's disease: A systematic review, Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2014, 57, 2, 79, , , , ,
- 6Role of cardiac sympathetic nerves in preventing orthostatic hypotension in Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 4, 409, , , , , , ,
- 7Treadmill gait training improves baroreflex sensitivity in Parkinson’s disease, Clinical Autonomic Research, 2014, 24, 3, 111, , , ,
- 9Parkinson’s Disease: Diagnosis, Motor Symptoms and Non-Motor Features, 2013,, ,
- You have free access to this content10