Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Is cardiac function impaired in premotor Parkinson's disease? A retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 591–596, May 2013
How to Cite
Palma, J.-A., Carmona-Abellan, M.-M., Barriobero, N., Trevino-Peinado, C., Garcia-Lopez, M., Fernandez-Jarne, E. and Luquin, M. R. (2013), Is cardiac function impaired in premotor Parkinson's disease? A retrospective cohort study. Mov. Disord., 28: 591–596. doi: 10.1002/mds.25431
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Jose-Alberto Palma and Maria-Mar Carmona-Abellan contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.