Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Dr. Sigmund Rosen Scholarship Fund of the University of Alabama at Birmingham and by a Dr. Sigmund Rosen Scholarship in Neurology (to E.B.M.).
Predictors of Parkinson's disease—not quite sound
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 413–415, April 2013
How to Cite
Montgomery, E. B. (2013), Predictors of Parkinson's disease—not quite sound. Mov. Disord., 28: 413–415. doi: 10.1002/mds.25432
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!