Funding agencies: This work was made possible through a generous philanthropic donation from the Vandrevala family.
Questionnaire-based diagnosis of REM sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1146–1149, July 2013
How to Cite
Chahine, L. M., Daley, J., Horn, S., Colcher, A., Hurtig, H., Cantor, C. and Dahodwala, N. (2013), Questionnaire-based diagnosis of REM sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1146–1149. doi: 10.1002/mds.25438
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Orthostatic hypotension and cardiac sympathetic denervation in Parkinson disease patients with REM sleep behavioral disorder, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2016, 362, 59, , , , , , ,
- 2123I-MIBG myocardial scintigraphy and neurocirculatory abnormalities in patients with dementia with Lewy bodies and Alzheimer's disease, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2015, 357, 1-2, 173, , , , , , ,
- 3Diagnostic value of the REM sleep behavior disorder screening questionnaire in Parkinson's disease, Sleep Medicine, 2015, 16, 1, 186, , , , , , , ,
- 4Increased risk of impulse control symptoms in Parkinson's disease with REM sleep behaviour disorder, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2015, 86, 2, 174, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Nigro-caudate dopaminergic deafferentation: a marker of REM sleep behavior disorder?, Neurobiology of Aging, 2015, 36, 12, 3300, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Salivary Acetylcholinesterase Activity Is Increased in Parkinson’s Disease: A Potential Marker of Parasympathetic Dysfunction, Parkinson's Disease, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , ,
- 7Rating scales and questionnaires for assessment of sleep disorders in Parkinson’s disease: what they inform about?, Journal of Neural Transmission, 2014, 121, S1, 33, ,
- 8REM sleep behaviour disorder is associated with worse quality of life and other non-motor features in early Parkinson's disease, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2014, 85, 5, 560, , , , , , ,
- 9Surface EMG activity during REM sleep in Parkinson's disease correlates with disease severity, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 766, , , , ,