Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: The DBS team of the AMC received an unrestricted Fellowship grant from Medtronic and organizes DBS teaching courses for European Continue Medical Training (ECMT). Maria Fiorella Contarino, Pepijn van den Munckhof, and Rob M.A.de Bie received travel support from Medtronic. P. Richard Schuurman received honoraria and travel support from Medtronic.
Letters: New Observations
Patient perception of deep brain stimulation hardware
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1754–1755, October 2013
How to Cite
Laurent, V., van den Munckhof, P., Contarino, M. F., van der Veer, O., Velseboer, D. C., Scholten, M. N., Schuurman, P. R. and de Bie, R. M.A. (2013), Patient perception of deep brain stimulation hardware. Mov. Disord., 28: 1754–1755. doi: 10.1002/mds.25439
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.