Funding agencies: This study was supported by Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Medicine.
Plasma urate in REM sleep behavior disorder
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1150–1151, July 2013
How to Cite
Martín, R. U.-S., Francke, P. V., Illanes, F. L., Gazmuri, A. J., Rivera, J. S., Ferńndez, J. G., Martínez, J. S. and Juri, C. (2013), Plasma urate in REM sleep behavior disorder. Mov. Disord., 28: 1150–1151. doi: 10.1002/mds.25441
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Is serum uric acid related to non-motor symptoms in de-novo Parkinson's disease patients?, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 772, , , , , , , , , , , , ,