Laura Dosa and Alessandro Malandrini contributed equally to this work.
Letters: New Observations
Huntington's disease gene expansion associates with early onset nonprogressive chorea
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, page 684, May 2013
How to Cite
Dosa, L., Malandrini, A., Di Donato, I., Hladnik, U., Meloni, I., Mari, F. and Federico, A. (2013), Huntington's disease gene expansion associates with early onset nonprogressive chorea. Mov. Disord., 28: 684. doi: 10.1002/mds.25443
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012